2WS has been selected and awarded by Lombardy region and by Sole 24 Ore as one of the 20 Lombardy companies which have better faced the crisis caused by the pandemic Covid 19, through innovation and strategic vision with the project “From Smart Working to corporate welfare”.
The award, called “The business besides the business”, promoted by Lombardy Region, in collaboration with Il Sole 24 ORE, has selected 20 excellence models of Lombardy businesses that, to face the crisis of pandemic Covid 19, distinguished themselves with innovative strategies in favor of their employees, customers, suppliers and area of reference, to activate a mechanism of promoting good reproducible practices.
Thursday, 10th of June 2021, in Milan, with an official ceremony chaired by the Assessor to the Economic Development of Lombardy region, Guido Guidesi, and by the Sole 24 Ore Manager, Fabio Tamburini 2WS has received the award “The business besides the business” assigned for the category “Attention to the employees with protection and support plans and operating and production modes transformation protecting employees”, with the project “From Smart Working to corporate welfare”.
The selected project concerns the security and support measures to the employees that 2WS adopted and thanks to which the company has grown in 2020, has hired and has closed business negotiations.
The award parameters
- Projects or specific ventures to support the own area.
- Attention to employees with protection and support plans and operating and production modes transformation protecting employees.
- Maintenance of the production in emergency to not leave undefended the supply chain.
- Production transformation to meet the new health emergency.
- Attention towards customers and suppliers, best practice also in no profit field.